Monday 16 April 2012

CJS CD Keys - Fast, polite and reassuring service - by Wim Charels

For an online webshop selling Serial Keys for the latest games they are probably very subject to critique and skepticism. I tried out their shop for Guild Wars 2 and I have to say, I like their way of working.

When ordering your first key, they ask for an anti-fraud verification mail. A screenshot or photo with your name and address on it. The mail is very polite and precise. I'm quite paranoia about how those things might be used, so I took a screenshot of my paypal payment confirmation, which only contains info that they are getting anyway (and I double and triple checked). I sent them the screenshot and after a few hours I got the mail I could get the key on their autokey system.

When collecting your ordered key, they also send you mails with the confirmation of the collection and the key there. If you keep track of all this data, you can trust this site. They are very helpful and polite in the way they do business and if everything works out for their customers, I wish them the best.

With other good deals I might very well return as their customer.

No comments:

Post a Comment